Revised Date: 1st Jan 2019
We at PonSun Compliance Consultancy Private Limited (PonSun AML Academy) respect the privacy rights of every individual/ Customer who visits our web sites or responds to our promotions. As a data controller, we intend to act reasonably to protect your privacy, but obviously cannot guarantee security against issues beyond our control. To better protect your privacy, we provide this statement explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our web site, unless otherwise stated.
Information Collected From You
Personal data, also referred to as personally identifiable information (“PII”), means information that is collected about you including name. We do not collect any personal data from you unless you freely consent to provide it. If you do not want your personal data collected or retained by us, please do not submit them.
How and Where Data is Processed
How Personal Data is Processed
- The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures strictly related to the purposes intended.
- In addition to our employees, in some cases, personal data collected from our site may be accessible to others involved with the operation of the site, henceforth collectively referred to as ‘parties’, such as administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration or external parties, such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, or communication agencies.
- For operation and maintenance purposes, ‘parties’ may collect files that record interaction with this site (system logs) and/ or for the same purpose may use other information, such as IP address, etc. For questions or concerns, please contact us.
- Personal data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the ‘parties’ involved with the processing are located. For questions or concerns, please contact us.
- Personal data is kept for the time you are engaged with us and for an additional time necessary to provide the service requested by you, or for the time frame stated by the purposes. However, if you wish to suspend or remove your personal data at any time, you could do so by contacting us.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information that we collect to contact or communicate about a service or request, to better understand your needs, to improve our products and services, and to provide marketing communications that may best suit your interest..
Sharing Information That You Provide With Others
We may share your personal data with companies, including our affiliates and ‘parties’ that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process online payments through credit cards, wallets etc. Our service providers are required by contract to protect the confidentiality of the personal data we share with them and to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
Generally we do not give or sell our information, including your personal data, to outside companies except in the following situations:
- Blogs and Online Communities.You may choose to submit information as part of a blog or online community offered by us. Any information you choose to post there, including personal data, can be read, collected, or used by other members of the blog or online community.
- Social Media Features:Our websites include links to social media sites. On clicking these links, your interactions with the third party social media sites will be governed by the privacy statement of the company(ies) providing them.
- Personal Photo:If you wish to upload a photo of yourself in the profile section of our website, please be aware that your photo will be viewed by other users of the profile section. However, at any point if you wish to remove your photo, you may do so by logging into your account and removing your photo in the profile section of our website.
- Surveys and Contests:We may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys or contests on our website as and when needed. If you wish to participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose your information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name, phone and email address), and demographic information (such as zip code).We use third-party service providers for marketing purposes and to conduct surveys or contests.
We use third-parties to collect customer/member’s feedback for a variety of our products, services and offerings, such as, but not limited to:
- Conferences (both attendee feedback and to assess topics and speakers for upcoming conferences)
- Seminars, Webinars and Virtual classroom series
- Certificate courses
Additionally, information collected by our voluntary third-party surveys is used to:
- market, validate, and promote customer/attendee use of products;
- to customize and improve the website
- to assess the quality of our customer service
- Feedback:We may post your feedback concerning our website and/or products on our websites or on other social media sites. Such feedback may contain personal information such as your name. If you wish to remove your feedback, then please contact us.
With the member’s permission, participant feedback collected in surveys or sessions may be used as testimonial content on our website.
- We may share your information with subcontractors that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, assist us to provide services that you request, assist us to create or maintain our databases, assist to research and analyze the people who request services or information from us, assist to provide marketing or solicitation materials for our products or services, and/or helping to process payment via card or other means.
- Law Enforcement.We as a responsible service provider under the law, may also report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property or safety of you or another person(s).
- Permitted by Law.We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by law. This may include sharing your information:
- With governmental entities
- With third parties in response to court orders
- For other legal process
- To exercise our legal rights
- To defend against legal claims that may have been brought against us
- To defend against legal claims that we may determine might be brought against us
- To disclose the personal data we collect through this site to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements that govern the use of this site
- To protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or others
- Your personal information may be transferred to another entity (either an affiliated entity or an unrelated third party) in connection with a merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar corporate event. In such a situation, your information will be shared automatically to the new entity. If you wish to opt-out of the transfer of your information then please notify or communicate with us during the time of such announcements.
We may collect other information apart from or in addition to the information collected from you when you freely consent to submit it, some of it may be collected automatically by use of a “cookie.” Cookies are small text files that reside on your computer and identify you as a unique user. Cookies allow us to, among other things, measure activity on our website and to personalize your experience on our website. For instance, cookies may enable us to remember your viewing preferences without requiring you to re-type a user name and password or be used by third party content providers such as news feeds. Cookies may also allow us to track your status or progress when ordering products from us. You may have to enable cookie for is to verify it is you and for any online assessment or other necessities.
What kinds of Cookies do we use?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our system. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but most parts of the site will not work.
- Performance Cookies
Performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Marketing and Advertising Cookies
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Can Cookies be blocked?
If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete the cookies on your computer by following the instructions on your browser’s help file. However, if your browser is set to reject cookies or you manually delete cookies, this may alter your access and use of some of the pages and features on our website.
Third-party Websites – Remember the Risks When You Use the Internet
Any links to third-party websites on our site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave our site. We do not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and cookies statements. We do not attract any responsibility or liability for these privacy and cookies statements. Please check these privacy and cookies statements before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How We Protect Personal Data
We take appropriate security measures by maintaining certain administrative, technical, and physical measures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal data under our control.
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose to us. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us.
We may participate in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology, such as a cookie on your browser or a web beacon, to identify you on our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. If you wish to opt-out of third-party behavioral advertising that collects information on your use of this website, you can do so.
Google Analytic Data
- Google Analytics for Display Advertising
- DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising or
- Customize Google Display Network ads by using the Ads Preferences Manager
You have the right, at any time, to know and you my do the following:
- Ask us whether your personal data has been stored
- Ask us what information about you is being stored
- Ask us from where the personal data about you was obtained
- Ask us to verify the accuracy of the personal data we have about you
- Request that your personal data be supplemented, updated, corrected or deleted
- Request that your personal data be blocked if it is being held in violation of the law.
How You Can Request, Correct or Update Your Information
If you would like to initiate a request for information collected about you and/ or request modification or deletion of personal information, then please contact us.
How to Contact Us, and How We May Contact You.
If we are
required to provide you with notice of a particular event or incident, we will
send you then relevant notice by e-mail, telephone or through social media.
Should you have other questions or concerns about this privacy statement, contact us at:
Phone: +91 – 89399 53339
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Statement may be updated periodically to reflect changes to our information practices. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Statement on our site. When we make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will revise the “Latest update” at the top of this page. If the changes are significant, we will notify you by providing notice on this website. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. If you do not agree to the new Privacy Statement, the best way to exercise your privacy rights is to stop using this site – also you may also request us to remove your personal data.