Terms and Conditions
Revised Date: 1st Jan 2019
By signing up you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
PonSun Compliance Consultancy Pvt Ltd reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding.
Fees are different as per each course and as prescribed by the admission team. PonSun reserves the right to amend fee for any of the courses from time to time.
Registration & Enrollment
By enrolling as a student, the student agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of PonSun. These currently include general disciplinary rules and regulations relating to examinations, assessments, learning, training, fees, and placements.
- In the event that the student is unable to submit the relevant documents supporting/testifying his qualification for the course, PonSun reserves the right to withdraw/terminate the enrollment with immediate effect without any recourse to the student whatsoever.
- The student agrees to maintain at least 75% attendance record to appear for the exam. In the event of a failure to do so, PonSun will not be responsible for missing the schedule.
- Exam pattern: 75% mark allocated for multiple choice questions and 25% marks for white paper (minimum 3 papers).
- All the white papers submitted for review will be the property of PonSun. Immediate effect student / trainee gives the copyright to PonSun.
- Student agrees to maintain confidentially of the course content and distributed materials, and agrees not to distribute or upload or make available to any individual, voluntary or involuntarily.
- Infringement of any intellectual property rights is subject to and not limited to termination of enrollment. The student is also subject to criminal/civil proceedings in such an event.
- By signing the enrollment form, the student provides unconditional consent to PonSun for use of his name, marks and other details in PonSun marketing strategy/campaign/advertising, using all media forms.
- PonSun never promise for job. The courses are designed to provide knowledge only.
- PonSun reserves the right to exclude from studies forthwith any student who willfully and persistently neglects his or her academic work.
- All information provided by PonSun is deemed to be proprietary and confidential, student will not disclose or distribute, redistribute or hold any confidential information or any proprietary information in any form in perpetuity after the completion of the course.
The agreement shall be deemed to have been made in Chennai, India and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with and the validity and performance hereof shall be governed by the laws of India. Subject to clause 37 (arbitration) all disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Chennai, India only.
All disputes relating to or arising out of this agreement shall be settled by reference to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. An arbitration tribunal consisting of a single member shall conduct the arbitration. Such member shall be nominated by PonSun. The venue of arbitration shall be Chennai, India.
Please note that PonSun will not entertain any kind of objections, requests or complaints in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions.